Amazing Maldives Full Charter Deals
Prices from $14,995 for Blue Spirit and $28,995 for Blue Voyager. Rates are gross so you also get commission (applicable to registered agents and dive centres/shops).
Full charter rates in the Maldives have rarely been so appealing. Especially when you factor in your commission to the gross prices.
For just $14,995, you could charter the charming 12 pax Blue Spirit in the Maldives.
Or, for just $28,995, you could charter our Maldives flagship, Blue Voyager.
The good news doesn’t stop there…
All quoted full charter rates are commissionable for registered agents and dive centres/shops. Your organisation will have even greater value from these amazing deals.
Read on for the available weeks, rates and more information on the vessels. Don’t miss out – act now to secure the dates you want. Depending on the lead times, we can option some dates off for you.
M/Y Blue Voyager hosts 26 guests comfortably. She is a 37m, steel-hulled vessel with three roomy double cabins and ten twin cabins. She features an indoor dining area, a bar and sky lounge, as well as a Jacuzzi.
A shaded outdoor lounge area can be found on the Mid Deck, plus four different sun decks: a viewing deck located at the front of both the Mid Deck and Upper Deck, an open air deck on the Top Deck and an ocean deck at the stern of the boat. All have comfortable seating and loungers.
The ocean deck is a unique feature allowing guests to relax in the open air while close to the water. On many evenings the flood lights will illuminate the water just off the ocean deck to attract plankton which brings the manta rays and whale sharks. There have been many close sightings of feeding mantas and whale sharks.
One of the most outstanding features of M/Y Blue Voyager is the custom-built dhoni (diving suport vessel) Blue Shadow. This brand new 19m dhoni is spacious, fast, and equipped with all the modern conveniences that divers want.
Length: 37 Metres
Width: 8 Metres
M/V Blue Spirit is the embodiment of a comfortable and traditional Maldivian diving liveaboard – a true divers’ liveaboard.
M/V Blue Spirit measures 26m in length with a beam of 7m. Her shallow draft means she can moor in smaller and quieter lagoons which are inaccessible to larger vessels. She caters for just 12 divers and offers six en suite and fully air-conditioned cabins. Cabins include two double berth and four double/twin berth with lavishly fitted interiors.
Located on the main deck is the saloon with separate dining and relaxation areas. Photographers will delight in the facilities on board with ample storage and recharging points found in the saloon. Guests looking to unwind can do so in the saloon where you can kick back and watch a DVD from the on-board library which also includes marine identification books and other literary pieces.
M/V Blue Spirit includes a sun deck with superb views of the Indian Ocean, as well as a shaded area. Meals are served at a table to the front of the boat providing a wonderful alfresco dining experience. Guests will thoroughly enjoy the culinary delights.
Length: 26 Metres
Width: 7 Metres
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Full charter offers are gross and are commissionable.
- Full charter offers do not include taxes or green taxes.
- To secure a booking, normal booking terms apply. With short lead times, we either need payment or proof of payment to confirm the booking.
- If you make a booking which subsequently needs to be rescheduled, it will not necessarily be done on a like-for-like basis.
- Discounted bookings may not be combined with any other special offer or with any further discount – this includes FOC offers, Loyalty Club/Repeater Discount, BSAC Discount and BSAC Kickback Scheme.
- Group bookings will be accepted and our normal group booking policies apply for each destination. To secure a group booking we need the Lead Passenger name. FOC spaces may only be redeemed within the same booking.
- Sailings may be removed from being Discounted at any time and without notice.
- Our normal Terms and Conditions apply for cancellations.
- Existing credit can be used against sale bookings.
- Won in 20 vouchers are matched against the value of a basic boat package to the Red Sea or the Maldives and do not include extras such as equipment, taxes, visas or any other fees.
- The Won in 20 promotion only applies to confirmed bookings where an appropriate deposit or balance has been taken. Options will only count when they are converted to confirmed bookings.
- To secure a booking, normal booking terms apply.
- Group bookings will be accepted during the Won in 20 promotion and our normal group booking policies apply for each destination. To secure a group booking we need the Lead Passenger name. FOC spaces may only be redeemed within the same booking.
- Vouchers applied to Won in 20 winners are not transferrable to any other person or entity.
- Won in 20 vouchers can only be used against NEW bookings. They are not available to pay for existing future bookings.
- Won in 20 vouchers are redeemable for one future booking only. Vouchers cannot be transferred across more than one booking. Vouchers cannot be used to mix and match across destinations or trips.
- If there is any residual credit remaining on the voucher after the new, future booking has been made, it will be forfeited.
- Won in 20 vouchers may not be combined with any other special offer or further discount – this includes Loyalty Club/Repeater Discount, BSAC Discount and BSAC Kickback Scheme.
- It is a requirement of entering the Won in 20 competition to work with the Blue O Two marketing team in agreeing to share a quotation and photo/s which can be used in further marketing of the competition.
- Vouchers can be redeemed only against bookings in the Red Sea and the Maldives when booking with the Blue O Two brand.
- Won in 20 vouchers must be redeemed by 31st December 2023.
- Our normal Terms and Conditions apply for cancellations.