Blue O Two GO Diving 2022 Terms & Conditions
- The GO Diving 2022 sale includes all Blue O Two Red Sea and Maldives sailings in 2022 and runs from 9am Saturday 5th March – midnight Tuesday 8th March. We reserve the right to curtail or extend the GO Diving start and end dates.
- Bookings and options can be made in person at the show and during normal office hours of 9am – 5pm Saturday – Tuesday. Booking online can be made 24/7.
- To secure a booking, normal booking terms apply. With short lead times, we either need payment or proof of payment to confirm the booking.
- If you make a booking which subsequently needs to be rescheduled, it will not necessarily be done on a like-for-like basis.
- GO Diving 2022 Sale bookings may not be combined with any other special offer.
- GO Diving 2022 Sale bookings may not be combined with any further discount – this includes Loyalty Club/Repeater Discount, BSAC Discount and BSAC Kickback Scheme.
- Group bookings will be accepted during the GO Diving 2022 Sale and our normal group booking policies apply for each destination. To secure a group booking we need the Lead Passenger name. FOC spaces may only be redeemed within the same booking.
- Sailings may be removed from the GO Diving 2022 Sale at any time and without notice.
- Our normal Terms and Conditions apply for cancellations.
- Existing credit can be used against sale bookings.
Master Liveaboards GO Diving 2022 Terms & Conditions
- Promotions apply to new bookings only, re-bookings due to Covid are not included.
- Departures may be added or removed at any point from the promotion.
- Repeater and non-diver discounts cannot be combined with the promotion.
- Applicable to direct, agent, and dive centre bookings.
Standard commission rates apply.
- Show exclusives valid between 4 and 14 March 2022 only.